Monday, September 16, 2019

Please Sign Up for Bloomz!

Hi Everyone,

If you have not yet done so, please sign up for our class Bloomz account. I sent home information with our class access code and talked about it at Back-to-School Night. I will be doing most of my communication with you through this app because of its convenience and accessibility. I am also able to share pictures that are only visible to our class members this way. You can message me privately within the app, and you can also communicate with other parents.  If you need the class access code again, please email me at Caryn_Allen@pvusd.net.

Thank you!

Ms. Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Parents, Happy last week of September and first days of fall! Math:  We will continue for a couple more weeks to work in this first ...